Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Unveils Menace of the Underdark
- Turbine has released details about Menace of the Underdark, Dungeon & Dragons Online first Expansion Pack.
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Launching on August 24th on Xbox One
- In a rather quick turnaround, the latest expansion to Path of Exile, "The Fall of Oriath" is coming to the Xbox One console on Augus...