Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia relaunches on Alaplaya
- Alaplaya has officially relaunched Maestia, a fantasy MMORPG originally published by BigPoint.
- Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
- GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.