Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Battle Magician Class
- Kill3rCombo has launched a new class for its popular MMORPG, Elsword.
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.