Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame! Drawing on inspiration from anime and cosplay, accompanied by unusual and exotic companions and a wide array of loyal and ever increasing powerful equine, avian and dragon mounts, CoA is a game for players that are looking for fun, entertainment and enjoyment in a game with a community spirit, full of fun, laughter and battle quests to share with friends and gaming family.
Along with the normal aspects of any MMORPG, players of CoA are also given the chance to dance! Players can get funky, break it down with Kpop, even show off their Gangnam style dance moves as they celebrate their victories with friends, unite in a server-wide dance fest or send a challenge to others to meet them in the arena and see who really is the best dancer.
Players start Clash of Avatars by selecting a hero, either Mage, Priest, or Warrior, and creating a name. After that, the player enters the game, and is given the option to follow the quest line through either auto-pathing, or manual play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
- Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
- TERA Online: Fate of Arun Press Walkthrough
- It’s been quite a while since I had played TERA, in fact not sense their major PvP arena push in 2013. So I was incredibly excited to get ba...
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.