Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
It’s a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference. It seems Firaxis and 2k Games have finally gotten the hint, and are making the AI Battle Royale an official pre-launch event to hype the game up even further, and perhaps as a way to brag about just how solid their AI is this time around?
Join them LIVE on October 19 at 8:30 BST / 9:30pm CEST on twitch.tv/2k as eight of history’s greatest rulers go head to head in an entirely AI-controlled game of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. Anything can happen!
Featuring live commentary from the developers of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, find out which leader has what it takes to create a civilization to last the test of time. Civilization is just one week away, so if you’re on the fence about buying it or not, this livestream is a must watch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade - Win a Xenos Founder's Pack With Fanfic
- Behaviour Interactive has launched a new contest today, giving players a chance for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade founder's packs in ...
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.