Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
It’s a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference. It seems Firaxis and 2k Games have finally gotten the hint, and are making the AI Battle Royale an official pre-launch event to hype the game up even further, and perhaps as a way to brag about just how solid their AI is this time around?
Join them LIVE on October 19 at 8:30 BST / 9:30pm CEST on twitch.tv/2k as eight of history’s greatest rulers go head to head in an entirely AI-controlled game of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. Anything can happen!
Featuring live commentary from the developers of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, find out which leader has what it takes to create a civilization to last the test of time. Civilization is just one week away, so if you’re on the fence about buying it or not, this livestream is a must watch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite Early Access Impressions (PC)
- Fortnite, one of several new paid early access games that opens up this year, looks to offer an interesting take on survival & fort buildi...
- Rusty Hearts reveals new information about Reborn expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed more information about the release of Rusty Hearts: Reborn, set to launch on July 24.
- TopLoaded Offers Rewards for your Top Game Scores
- This weekend at SXSW, we ran into TopLoaded, an awesome gaming community site that you need to know about!