Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
It’s a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference. It seems Firaxis and 2k Games have finally gotten the hint, and are making the AI Battle Royale an official pre-launch event to hype the game up even further, and perhaps as a way to brag about just how solid their AI is this time around?
Join them LIVE on October 19 at 8:30 BST / 9:30pm CEST on twitch.tv/2k as eight of history’s greatest rulers go head to head in an entirely AI-controlled game of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. Anything can happen!
Featuring live commentary from the developers of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, find out which leader has what it takes to create a civilization to last the test of time. Civilization is just one week away, so if you’re on the fence about buying it or not, this livestream is a must watch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: Source, the Guide to EVE Online's Universe, Now Available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse announce the release of EVE: Source, plus the second issue of EVE: True Stories.
- Beyond the Void Early Access Preview
- Aiming for a one of a kind experience, B2Expand mashes together the most iconic elements of DoTA and Starcraft in ways like never seen before.
- Guild Wars 2: New Journal Feature Launching for Season 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the Living World Journal for Guild Wars 2, adding a highly anticipa...