Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
It’s a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference. It seems Firaxis and 2k Games have finally gotten the hint, and are making the AI Battle Royale an official pre-launch event to hype the game up even further, and perhaps as a way to brag about just how solid their AI is this time around?
Join them LIVE on October 19 at 8:30 BST / 9:30pm CEST on twitch.tv/2k as eight of history’s greatest rulers go head to head in an entirely AI-controlled game of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. Anything can happen!
Featuring live commentary from the developers of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, find out which leader has what it takes to create a civilization to last the test of time. Civilization is just one week away, so if you’re on the fence about buying it or not, this livestream is a must watch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Sets New Guinness Record For Online Users
- World of Tanks busts over 120,000 online concurrent users, shattering its old record.
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.
- ElHarmony: Find Your Perfect Match in Elsword Today
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, brings you THE top gamer dating site to Elsword with ElHa...