Shape the world as you see fit in Side Meier’s latest entry to the popular strategy game series.
Civilization VI is the sequel to the popular world building strategy game by 2K Games, where players will attempt to build an empire that will stand the test of time, while offering new ways to engage with your world such as cities that can now be physically expanded across the map, active research in technology and culture, and dealing with competing leaders that will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits.
With features that are completely new to the series: Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain, and support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers.
Experience co-op and competitive multiplayer matches with friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session, as well as new tutorial systems that introduce new players to the underlying concepts of the game so they can easily get started.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +New tutorial mode
- +Improved multiplayer
- +Improved visual style
- -Slow pacing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or later
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 10+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel Hardcore Action Shooter Starts Beta Test June 20th
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio, will...
- GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
- Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game?
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.