Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirmed (and rather core, depending on which backer you ask) feature for this realm warfare title.
So what does that leave the next carrot on the stick to be? Giants. One style of them for each realm in fact. And while they won’t be game breakingly large giants, they will be big enough to make their presence known. The goal? only $2.6 million. A small stretch given the dedication and hype this game continues to bring in.
Read more about the Giants on the official Builder’s Tier page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Hits Eight Years of Free-to-Play Success in North America
- Nexon America’s beloved massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) MapleStory has surpassed eight years of service in North Ame...
- Grand Theft Auto Online Review
- Our senior editor checks out if Grand Theft Auto Online really makes our Rockstar dreams come true.
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.