Sinister set to offer Ultimate Gamepad Control
Haptics makes a triumphant return to PC gaming with Tivitas Interactive’s upcoming gaming device, Sinister. Utilizing ViviTouch™ HD haptic feedback (the next generation vibration alternative) and featuring interchangeable Elements that allow gamers to tailor their experience to meet their gaming needs, Sinister provides the comfort and advantages of a console controller while maintaining the familiarity and precision of a mouse/keyboard combo.
Unlike any other haptic gaming device, Sinister offers full customization, adjustable ergonomic support, true analog movement, and several different “HD Feedback” gaming modes that can be tailored to match the genre of the game. Sinister‘s buttons will feel just like those of leading gamepads with the advantage of being able to swap them on the fly, mid-game. Additionally, the device features plug-and-play functionality for gaming right out of the box, and will support both Windows and Linux at launch.
Sinister has begun gaining traction around the world because of its use of ViviTouch and innovative modular Elements. Tivitas Interactive has just launched their Kickstarter campaign, and are looking to make Sinister your device. Please check out the Kickstarter page and share the news. We’d love to answer any questions you may have about the device, so please feel free to drop us a line.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Awakening Debuts January 20
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced Awakening, the 16th expansion for Forsaken World, will be available on Jan. 20.
- Tiny Realms Engages in Global Warfare from Today on iPhone and iPad
- From today real-time strategy fans can engage in fantasy warfare on a global scale as Tiny Realms launches throughout North America, Europe an...
- GameSamba and FUNimation to make “Tokyo Ghoul” mobile game
- GameSamba and FUNimation Entertainment have announced today that they are beginning production on a video game based on Tokyo Ghoul.