Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirmed (and rather core, depending on which backer you ask) feature for this realm warfare title.
So what does that leave the next carrot on the stick to be? Giants. One style of them for each realm in fact. And while they won’t be game breakingly large giants, they will be big enough to make their presence known. The goal? only $2.6 million. A small stretch given the dedication and hype this game continues to bring in.
Read more about the Giants on the official Builder’s Tier page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Now Live
- In this module expansion, players can travel to Neverwinter Woods' deepest region and fight through the Dread Ring campaign, play as the ...
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...