Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirmed (and rather core, depending on which backer you ask) feature for this realm warfare title.
So what does that leave the next carrot on the stick to be? Giants. One style of them for each realm in fact. And while they won’t be game breakingly large giants, they will be big enough to make their presence known. The goal? only $2.6 million. A small stretch given the dedication and hype this game continues to bring in.
Read more about the Giants on the official Builder’s Tier page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.
- Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
- Perfect World reveals the news that Arena of Heroes is now available on the App Store for iOS with a bonus skin for the first players.
- Hearthstone to Release New Classic Cards, and Tease Updates
- As Hearthstone grows and more and more people dive into it, it becomes important to revisit past designs.