Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirmed (and rather core, depending on which backer you ask) feature for this realm warfare title.
So what does that leave the next carrot on the stick to be? Giants. One style of them for each realm in fact. And while they won’t be game breakingly large giants, they will be big enough to make their presence known. The goal? only $2.6 million. A small stretch given the dedication and hype this game continues to bring in.
Read more about the Giants on the official Builder’s Tier page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shows Off Blackdagger Ruins at PAX Prime
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios were at PAX Prime, showing off Neverwinter to players and editors alike.
- SMITE Patch 3.23 Preview
- Today's SMITE patch stream focused on the reveal of Patch 3.23, "Wings of Victory," which includes some epic skins and the reve...
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.