Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirmed (and rather core, depending on which backer you ask) feature for this realm warfare title.
So what does that leave the next carrot on the stick to be? Giants. One style of them for each realm in fact. And while they won’t be game breakingly large giants, they will be big enough to make their presence known. The goal? only $2.6 million. A small stretch given the dedication and hype this game continues to bring in.
Read more about the Giants on the official Builder’s Tier page now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Relics of Gods Gets Hands-On Demos at E3 2015
- As part of its premier at E3 2015, Seasun Games will showcase its first game to launch in North America, Relics of Gods.
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II