Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla’s going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch, allowing all players no matter where they choose to play to do battle for dominance. Signups are still being accepted for PS4’s closed beta at a link below. Founders Packs will also go on sale on Aug 1 for 19.99 which grants beta access immediately as well as all current and future characters as well as exclusive PS4 content.
PS4 Founders Pack Contents:
- Immediate beta access
- The All Legends Pack – Includes every available and all future playable-characters including the thief, the newest addition, revealed today
- A Founder’s exclusive avatar
- A Founder’s exclusive nameplate
- A Founder’s exclusive spawn bot – The sleek, new Personal Sentry IV
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sinister set to offer Ultimate Gamepad Control
- Haptics makes a triumphant return to PC gaming with Tivitas Interactive's upcoming gaming device, Sinister. Utilizing ViviTouch™ HD hap...
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- Conquer Online Launches Global PvP Tournament
- Competitors from eight countries are set to represent themselves in Conquer Online's first PvP Tournament.