Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West. Less than a month after the title’s first update, Rising Waters, Unchained further delivers on NCSOFT’s promise to release content updates on a regular cadence for Blade & Soul.
Unchained introduces not only the powerful and highly-anticipated Warlock class to the game, but also two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower. In addition, there will be new features and updates available throughout the game for all players.
Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ announces alpha
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will begin alpha testing on March 14.
- GamesCampus Launches Gamers Appreciation Month
- From now until September 15, GamesCampus is running a Gamers Appreciation Month for all of their games.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
- En Masse Entertainment today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for Zombies Monsters Robots.