Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West. Less than a month after the title’s first update, Rising Waters, Unchained further delivers on NCSOFT’s promise to release content updates on a regular cadence for Blade & Soul.
Unchained introduces not only the powerful and highly-anticipated Warlock class to the game, but also two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower. In addition, there will be new features and updates available throughout the game for all players.
Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
- Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access.
- League of Legends - New Mecha Skins Now Available
- Recently, RIOT Games has just revealed their newest line up of cosmetic skins for League of Legends, known as the Mecha Skins series.
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.