Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West. Less than a month after the title’s first update, Rising Waters, Unchained further delivers on NCSOFT’s promise to release content updates on a regular cadence for Blade & Soul.
Unchained introduces not only the powerful and highly-anticipated Warlock class to the game, but also two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower. In addition, there will be new features and updates available throughout the game for all players.
Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Partners with Kongregate
- Kabam announced today that it will be partnering with Kongregate to bring its free-to-play games to a wider audience.
- Gazillion Reveals What’s in Store for Marvel Heroes 2016
- Marvel Heroes 2016 represents an initiative to continue its momentum with releases of new tent-pole additions on a regular basis.
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...