Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West. Less than a month after the title’s first update, Rising Waters, Unchained further delivers on NCSOFT’s promise to release content updates on a regular cadence for Blade & Soul.
Unchained introduces not only the powerful and highly-anticipated Warlock class to the game, but also two new environments: the Naryu Labyrinth dungeon and Floor 8 of Mushin’s Tower. In addition, there will be new features and updates available throughout the game for all players.
Learn more about Unchained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush of Heroes Launches Globally on Google Play Store
- Firefly Games' Summons Guilds to Raid & Conquer Dungeons, Mazes, Towers and Expansive Lands in Top-grossing Action RPG.
- Shadowverse Update 1.2 Interview w/ Executive Director Yuito Kimura
- Roughly a month ago I had a chance to talk to Yuito Kimura about my thoughts on Shadowverse.
- Triple Shot of Updates Bolsters Block N Load
- Block N Load promised a swift follow-up of content for those enjoying its knockabout combination of bullets and building.