Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
The Chrono Tales development team has slowed down the opening of new servers, focusing instead on adding new content to the game on player’s request. Maintenance today will introduce two new pets and more!
The new pets, Iron Bull and Nian, are limited edition. The Iron Bull is a large machine bull with strong destructive power, and grants 80% movement speed bonus. Nian grants 70% speed, and will be available as a limited drop for a week from the Monster Invasion’s final wave.
Other update highlights include the merging of Server 3 and 4, a Saint Patrick’s Day event where players can collect magical clovers, and the introduction of Magic Boxes and Pet Enchantment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
- As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game....
- RuneScape Opens Combat Beta Weekend To Members
- Jagex has opened its Evolution of Combat beta to all RuneScape members this weekend.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.3 Brings Ivalice's 'Ridorana Lighthouse' to Eorzea
- Final Fantasy XIV's 4.3 update, 'Under the Moonlight' will be going live late this May, and with it comes Ridorana Lighthouse.