Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
The Chrono Tales development team has slowed down the opening of new servers, focusing instead on adding new content to the game on player’s request. Maintenance today will introduce two new pets and more!
The new pets, Iron Bull and Nian, are limited edition. The Iron Bull is a large machine bull with strong destructive power, and grants 80% movement speed bonus. Nian grants 70% speed, and will be available as a limited drop for a week from the Monster Invasion’s final wave.
Other update highlights include the merging of Server 3 and 4, a Saint Patrick’s Day event where players can collect magical clovers, and the introduction of Magic Boxes and Pet Enchantment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- Space Engineers Creators Launch New Affiliate Program
- Keen Software House, an independent development studio based in Prague and creators of the PC hit Space Engineers, has launched a new “affil...
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...