Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
The Chrono Tales development team has slowed down the opening of new servers, focusing instead on adding new content to the game on player’s request. Maintenance today will introduce two new pets and more!
The new pets, Iron Bull and Nian, are limited edition. The Iron Bull is a large machine bull with strong destructive power, and grants 80% movement speed bonus. Nian grants 70% speed, and will be available as a limited drop for a week from the Monster Invasion’s final wave.
Other update highlights include the merging of Server 3 and 4, a Saint Patrick’s Day event where players can collect magical clovers, and the introduction of Magic Boxes and Pet Enchantment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Hero Adds Aladdin and Crazy Horse in New Update
- Webzen's mobile strategy game, First Hero has a pair of new heroes coming to the iOS and Android editions of the game.
- Perfect World and Cryptic Announce Magic: The Gathering RPG
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios today announced the development of a brand new RPG based on Magic: The Gathering.
- Skyforge: First Closed Beta Testing Date Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that Skyforge, the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, will be holding its...