Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
The Chrono Tales development team has slowed down the opening of new servers, focusing instead on adding new content to the game on player’s request. Maintenance today will introduce two new pets and more!
The new pets, Iron Bull and Nian, are limited edition. The Iron Bull is a large machine bull with strong destructive power, and grants 80% movement speed bonus. Nian grants 70% speed, and will be available as a limited drop for a week from the Monster Invasion’s final wave.
Other update highlights include the merging of Server 3 and 4, a Saint Patrick’s Day event where players can collect magical clovers, and the introduction of Magic Boxes and Pet Enchantment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's New Secret Dungeon: Hamel's Temple of Trials
- Delve into the Secret Dungeon of Hamel, Temple of Trials, in Elsword's latest update.
- Bless Online's New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
- Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers.
- C9 Announces Fourth Expansion and Releases Rahkdan's Counterattack
- Webzen announces the fourth expansion for the dungeon-based MMORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), with the release of Rahkdan's Count...