Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, “Rising Waters,” tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
Rising Waters will bring Bloodshade Harbor, an instance for 4-player and 6-player parties; Nightshade Harbor, a 24-player raid; and the first seven levels of Mushin’s Tower, a single player Heroic Dungeon.
The update will also add Hongmoon levels, and marks the start of the preseason for the first PvP Season.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.
- League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
- In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels