War Rock is a first-person multiplayer shooter by the Korean studio Dream Execution and published by Nexon which was published back in 2007. It is free to play, and the shooter takes place in the fictional world of Debaran. You will either play as a member of the Debaran Forces, or the National Indepence Union. There are three major game channels, or styles of play: Close Quarters Combat [Smaller maps, and focuses on up-close combat], Urban Ops [Medium-Sized maps that include the up-close combat and includes rockets, sniper rifles and vehicular combat] and Battle Group [Much larger, focusing on land and aerial engagements involving vehicles in both positions]. War Rock is focused on online gameplay and has no single player campaign but you can train in a single player mode to work on skills.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dream Execution
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 or better
- CPU: Pentium 4 / 2.0Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: FZ 5700 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 700 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Celebrates Miniature Golf Day
- Winning Putt is celebrating Miniature Golf Day today with a new in-game event.
- Warframe Releases CBT Update 6
- Warframe's team has worked hard to bring a new massive update to their game, and offers a video feature today to get the lowdown on the u...