War Rock is a first-person multiplayer shooter by the Korean studio Dream Execution and published by Nexon which was published back in 2007. It is free to play, and the shooter takes place in the fictional world of Debaran. You will either play as a member of the Debaran Forces, or the National Indepence Union. There are three major game channels, or styles of play: Close Quarters Combat [Smaller maps, and focuses on up-close combat], Urban Ops [Medium-Sized maps that include the up-close combat and includes rockets, sniper rifles and vehicular combat] and Battle Group [Much larger, focusing on land and aerial engagements involving vehicles in both positions]. War Rock is focused on online gameplay and has no single player campaign but you can train in a single player mode to work on skills.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dream Execution
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 or better
- CPU: Pentium 4 / 2.0Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: FZ 5700 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 700 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...
- Prismata: "Not so real-time" strategy game announced
- Prismata, the energetic debut from Lunarch Studios, boils strategy down to its purist form then presses 'fast-forward'. Players comp...
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...