Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga Review
- Have you ever wondered how a battle between an archer, Indiana Jones, a ninja, a pirate, and a Star Wars’ Storm Trooper?
- Star Trek Online Review
- Previously a subscriber-only game, STO’s now free model is almost equal in quality for paying and free members.
- Payday 2 Crimewave Edition launches on June 12
- 505 Games and OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio, today announced that PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition will be available across Europe on 12th June.