Terminator Genisys: Future War
Terminator Genisys: Future War is a free-to-play mobile strategy game where the human Resistance is locked in a never-ending war with the machine army. Genisys is destroyed and the Skynet is offline, but that doesn’t mean the war is close to an end. Players will engage in large-scale warfare in an effort to sway the tides between man and machine and secure victory for their clan.
Two different factions are available for you to choose, making you a Resistance Commander or a leader of Skynet’s Core. Do you want to help humanity survive or crush it before it ever has the chance? This is the choice you will make. As a human Commander it is up to you to rebuild humanity’s military force, find survivors to recruit to your cause, and ultimately stop the machines from reactivating Skynet. If all else fails you could always convert yourself and join the side of the machines. Maybe you want to play as a machine leader from the very beginning. Become an unstoppable killing machine, construct factories, find lost battle schematics, and terminate the human threat to finally end their existence. If somehow you become sympathetic to the human cause, you can make the decision to reprogram yourself and fight alongside the Resistance.
With clan members you will be able to dominate entire maps with your influence and participate in joint clan attacks. If you’re more of a solo player you can go on solo conquests and fight against powerful bosses in solo PvE. There are ways to swing the war in your faction’s favor whether you want to play with friends or tackle threats head-on by yourself.
Both sides are fighting for their lives and defeat is not an option. Use futuristic weaponry and relentless troops to bring an end to the future war once and for all!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 14, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Good graphics.
- +Sophisticated gameplay.
- +Lacks creativity.
- -Screen overwhelmed with UI.
- -No control to combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3 / iOS 8.0
- HDD: 152 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Chronicle Guild War Update Now Live
- Nexon has announced the launch of its first major update for Chaos Chronicle, Guild War.
- Warframe Launches Harrow Update on Xbox One and PS4
- Good news for console players of Warframe: The Harrow Update arrives on both consoles. It offers a new Frame, Quest and more.
- Aura Kingdom's World Comes To Life
- New screenshots showcase the lovely backdrop in Aura Kingdom by Aeria Games.