ChuChu Rocket! is Back After 20 Years with ChuChu Rocket! Universe
20 years after ChuChu Rocket! invaded the Dreamcast courtesy of SEGA, the ChuChus are back. Exclusively on AppleArcade, Apple’s subscription service, ChuChu Rocket! Universe is back with a brand-new episode. The storyline is new, but the objective is the same: Help the ChuChus escape by placing directional arrows that lead them to their rocket. In the multiplayer mode, the objective is to help more ChuChus escape than your opponents.
- The entire game has been transformed into beautiful 3D worlds, resulting in even more insane puzzles – good luck!
- New mechanisms have been added like switches or teleports
- New and astonishing environments are welcoming dozens of levels, some of them inspired by the most infamous originals
- Even the menu has received the ChuChu touch. Fly your rocket from one planet to another, from one constellation to the next!
Classic ChuChu Features Kept In:
- The KapuKapus are still the ChuChus worst enemies
- The original gameplay: if you played the first episode or one of its ports you’ll know exactly what to do. To be fair if you never played it before you’ll also know exactly what to do
- The online multiplayer mode will still make you want to destroy everything in your room and block your friends for life
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.
- Asian Fantasy MMORPG ASTA is coming to Webzen
- The upcoming MMORPG ASTA, developed by POLYGON GAMES, will be available on WEBZEN.com later this year.
- Heavy Metal Machines Introduces Its Second Season: Into the Abyss
- The PC car combat MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines gets ready to dive into the abyss.