ChuChu Rocket! is Back After 20 Years with ChuChu Rocket! Universe
20 years after ChuChu Rocket! invaded the Dreamcast courtesy of SEGA, the ChuChus are back. Exclusively on AppleArcade, Apple’s subscription service, ChuChu Rocket! Universe is back with a brand-new episode. The storyline is new, but the objective is the same: Help the ChuChus escape by placing directional arrows that lead them to their rocket. In the multiplayer mode, the objective is to help more ChuChus escape than your opponents.
- The entire game has been transformed into beautiful 3D worlds, resulting in even more insane puzzles – good luck!
- New mechanisms have been added like switches or teleports
- New and astonishing environments are welcoming dozens of levels, some of them inspired by the most infamous originals
- Even the menu has received the ChuChu touch. Fly your rocket from one planet to another, from one constellation to the next!
Classic ChuChu Features Kept In:
- The KapuKapus are still the ChuChus worst enemies
- The original gameplay: if you played the first episode or one of its ports you’ll know exactly what to do. To be fair if you never played it before you’ll also know exactly what to do
- The online multiplayer mode will still make you want to destroy everything in your room and block your friends for life
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Closed Beta of Champions of Titan Begins Today
- IDC/Games announced today that their new type of MMORPG, Champions of Titan, begins their Closed Beta Test today.
- Knights Fight (SEA) Launches
- Tapfuns has announced that its popular game Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is now launched in the SEA region.
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...