Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
Blacklight Retribution has released a trailer for its second open beta map: Containment.
Containment is a multi-level map set in a dreary landscape filled with body bags and abandoned containment structures. It features several choke points and vantage points, tunnels, and more. It is the second of three new maps to be introduced in Blacklight Retribution’s open beta.
Blacklight Retribution is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Blacklight Retribution: Containment Trailer
Containment is a sprawling, multi leveled map that is set amongst the remains of a desperate attempt to contain a deadly viral outbreak. Littered with filled body bags and the remains of the containment teams’ structures, this post-apocalyptic backdrop makes for one of Blacklight: Retributions most interesting maps to date.
With upper levels giving commanding views of choke points, as well as a myriad of tunnels and various structures, this map has the potential to reward all styles of gameplay. Snipers, as well as SMG toting point men will be right at home on this map.
Ed. Note: We clarified that this map has not been newly released, just spotlighted.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...
- TeeTINY Online's Second Beta Goes Live
- TEENY.studio, developers of TeeTINY Online, opened up their second Beta Test, and with it comes a Roguelike Mode.
- Elsword Introduces Two Advanced Jobs For Chung
- Elsword has introduced two new upgraded classes for its newest character, Chung.