Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
Blacklight Retribution has released a trailer for its second open beta map: Containment.
Containment is a multi-level map set in a dreary landscape filled with body bags and abandoned containment structures. It features several choke points and vantage points, tunnels, and more. It is the second of three new maps to be introduced in Blacklight Retribution’s open beta.
Blacklight Retribution is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Blacklight Retribution: Containment Trailer
Containment is a sprawling, multi leveled map that is set amongst the remains of a desperate attempt to contain a deadly viral outbreak. Littered with filled body bags and the remains of the containment teams’ structures, this post-apocalyptic backdrop makes for one of Blacklight: Retributions most interesting maps to date.
With upper levels giving commanding views of choke points, as well as a myriad of tunnels and various structures, this map has the potential to reward all styles of gameplay. Snipers, as well as SMG toting point men will be right at home on this map.
Ed. Note: We clarified that this map has not been newly released, just spotlighted.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...