Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
Blacklight Retribution has released a trailer for its second open beta map: Containment.
Containment is a multi-level map set in a dreary landscape filled with body bags and abandoned containment structures. It features several choke points and vantage points, tunnels, and more. It is the second of three new maps to be introduced in Blacklight Retribution’s open beta.
Blacklight Retribution is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Blacklight Retribution: Containment Trailer
Containment is a sprawling, multi leveled map that is set amongst the remains of a desperate attempt to contain a deadly viral outbreak. Littered with filled body bags and the remains of the containment teams’ structures, this post-apocalyptic backdrop makes for one of Blacklight: Retributions most interesting maps to date.
With upper levels giving commanding views of choke points, as well as a myriad of tunnels and various structures, this map has the potential to reward all styles of gameplay. Snipers, as well as SMG toting point men will be right at home on this map.
Ed. Note: We clarified that this map has not been newly released, just spotlighted.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
- Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis.
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.
- Celebrate The Euro Cup With League of Angels II
- From July 8th to July 11th, LoA2 has prepared a host of exciting Euro Cup themed events and rewards for players to enjoy!