*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Capitalizing on the recent marketing success of Wizardry Online’s permadeath feature, Gamepot is at it again attempting to capture the same visceral action feel in Sword Art Online. Meet up with your favorite characters from the popular anime as you attempt to level, advance, and survive to reach the game’s final floor in constantly updated content driven by player’s choices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Recognizable characters from the anime
- +Unique character builds.
- +Sandbox crafting.
- -Challenging gameplay may intimidate some players.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.