Neverwinter February State of the Game – PvP Balance
Neverwinter discusses this plans for rebalancing overbearing crowd control effects and powerful spike damage in end-game PvP, while introducing a new tier of PvP gear and the new Tenacity stat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
- A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons.
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- Magic Chronicle Now Available
- Magic Chronicle is a Free-to-Play ARPG in which you fight in fun, tactical battles alongside a party of your favorite heroes & save the wo...