Soul Master is a 3D fantasy action MMORPG with some strategy elements published by GamesCampus. Players can create buildings, work their way through technology trees and train and command units – all while developing a persistent world character. Gameplay wise, it’s very similar to Dragonica Online and Fists of Fu, as it’s very linear. Players must complete one stage before being able to play the next one. Think of Soul Master as a mix between Dragonica, Pikmin and Age of Empires. It’s a unique blend of multiple genres and is actually quite fun. Soul Master has a distinct cartoony look to it, almost like League of Legends, as they are sleek and bright.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: YD Online
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique mix of RTS / Action RPG elements.
- +Great interface.
- +Original gameplay.
- -Very linear gameplay
- -Stages often have to be re-played.
- -Few playable classes and few skills per class
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8G or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeforceFX 5200 / ATI Radeon 9000
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Teaser Revealed
- ArenaNet and NCSoft has released a new teaser trailer for the upcoming Season 2 update for Guild Wars 2. In this teaser, you’ll see that the...