Soul Master is a 3D fantasy action MMORPG with some strategy elements published by GamesCampus. Players can create buildings, work their way through technology trees and train and command units – all while developing a persistent world character. Gameplay wise, it’s very similar to Dragonica Online and Fists of Fu, as it’s very linear. Players must complete one stage before being able to play the next one. Think of Soul Master as a mix between Dragonica, Pikmin and Age of Empires. It’s a unique blend of multiple genres and is actually quite fun. Soul Master has a distinct cartoony look to it, almost like League of Legends, as they are sleek and bright.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: YD Online
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique mix of RTS / Action RPG elements.
- +Great interface.
- +Original gameplay.
- -Very linear gameplay
- -Stages often have to be re-played.
- -Few playable classes and few skills per class
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8G or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeforceFX 5200 / ATI Radeon 9000
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Soul Master is a unique MMORPG with fast paced arcade style brawler gameplay with a mix of strategy elements. Each player can build units, gather resources, gain territory all while developing a persistent character.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- Dauntless' Seasonal 'Dark Harvest' Event Returns
- Dauntless is bringing back the spooky flavor with their seasonal Dark Harvest event, starting today.
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...