Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a new server with a major update today, which brings some new features and events.
What’s new in the update?
- Added Daily Sign-in Bonus. Players are welcome to sign in daily to receive rewards. The more days they sign-in in a row, the greater the rewards.
- Added Cumulative Purchase Rewards. When players’ cumulative purchase of diamonds reaches certain amount, they’ll get generous rewards.
- Added the Gem Exchange function. Players now can exchange their unwanted gems for their dream gems of the same quality.
- Added a new daily quest. Players can collect certain materials to get lots of gold.
Some modifications in this update:
- Boosted initial attributes of some heroes, such as increases Blue heroes’ initial attributes to make them stronger
- Added the drop of Common and Rare Rune Chests in Boss Levels of Dungeons
- Adjusted hero recruiting process to make it more effective. The success ratio will increase at least 5% every time the player chooses to continue recruiting.
- Doubled attributes of gems
To celebrate the launch of the new server, Sentinel Heroes Studios prepared some giftpacks:
- Starter Giftpack (Mysterious)
- Lost Hills Giftpack (Worth 200 dollars)
For more info, visit http://www.sentinelheroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=537
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: War Within Assault Preview
- So the new mission type known as "Assault" is one of the longest non-endless (Survival, Defense) missions in the game.
- Shards of Infinity Deckbuilding Game Coming to PC and Mobile
- Designed originally by Justin Gary and Gary Arant, Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to their award-winning deckbuilder, Ascension.
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.