Marvel Heroes Welcomes You To Asgard
Asgard – Game Update 2.0 is now live in Marvel Heroes! The biggest content update ever features a new playable character… the God of Mischief himself, Loki! Unlock the Bifrost Bridge to Asgard, adventure through expansive new zones, play through new story missions, explore the new player hub, and much more! Below are some highlights but be sure to check out the full patch notes for Asgard – Game Update 2.0 here!
LOKI JOINS MARVEL HEROES
Loki has been added to Marvel Heroes! Loki is the Norse god of mischief and evil and the adopted son of Odin All-Father, the ruler of Asgard. He is crafty, clever, and resourceful, using sorcery to achieve his intricate goals.
Loki resents the glory and acclaim given to his adoptive brother, Thor, and he strives to place himself on the throne of Asgard. However, on the rare occasions when his goals overlap with Thor or other heroes, Loki has been to ally himself with those he would otherwise detest.
More Story Content: The epic story of Marvel Heroes continues in Asgard with brand new story missions featuring fully-voiced motion comics!
New Items: New item types like rings and Legendary items each have their own new item slots. Players will want to hang on to legendary items, as they grow stronger and gain experience along with the player!
New Hero Starting Lineup: Marvel Heroes now has a brand new roster of starting heroes for new players to choose from. Expanding from the previous five choices, players can now pick a free Marvel superhero from a list of nine exciting and unique playable heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
- NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will ...
- Arena of Heroes Review
- The game is similar to MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA2, but with a turn-based twist.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars - New Map and Referral Program Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...