League of Wonderland Announced as New SEGA Mobile RTS
SEGA announced an upcoming RTS title for mobile, called League of Wonderland. It is predicated on the idea that matches will last two minutes, and is based on Japan’s Wonderland Wars. Wonderland Wars launched in Japan in 2015, and this mobile game based on it will launch in September 2019. League of Wonderland pits fairy tales, myths, and historical characters against each other after their initial stories concluded. Players will have a deck of 8 cards, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and will have to destroy their opponents tower within 2 minutes.
Open Beta tests are being held in Indonesia, Philippines, and Canada, and on August 30th, these will extend to India, Singapore, Brazil, Vietnam, and Russia. The game will launch in English and Japanese languages globally on 30 September 2019 in the following countries: USA, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and a total of more than 100 other countries and regions. To celebrate the pending launch, all players will receive a variety of in-game rewards, for reaching certain milestones. There is also a pre-registration campaign underway, and you can pre-register on the App Store and Google Play.
- 1000 gold & 100 crystal
- Hero card “Great Sage Monkey”: rewarded upon reaching D1 league
- Hero card “Queen of Hearts”: rewarded upon reaching D2 league
- Hero card ”Moon Goddess Artemis”: rewarded upon reaching D3 league
- Hero card “Peter the Kid”: rewarded upon reaching C league
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
- Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes.
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.