League of Wonderland Announced as New SEGA Mobile RTS
SEGA announced an upcoming RTS title for mobile, called League of Wonderland. It is predicated on the idea that matches will last two minutes, and is based on Japan’s Wonderland Wars. Wonderland Wars launched in Japan in 2015, and this mobile game based on it will launch in September 2019. League of Wonderland pits fairy tales, myths, and historical characters against each other after their initial stories concluded. Players will have a deck of 8 cards, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and will have to destroy their opponents tower within 2 minutes.
Open Beta tests are being held in Indonesia, Philippines, and Canada, and on August 30th, these will extend to India, Singapore, Brazil, Vietnam, and Russia. The game will launch in English and Japanese languages globally on 30 September 2019 in the following countries: USA, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and a total of more than 100 other countries and regions. To celebrate the pending launch, all players will receive a variety of in-game rewards, for reaching certain milestones. There is also a pre-registration campaign underway, and you can pre-register on the App Store and Google Play.
- 1000 gold & 100 crystal
- Hero card “Great Sage Monkey”: rewarded upon reaching D1 league
- Hero card “Queen of Hearts”: rewarded upon reaching D2 league
- Hero card ”Moon Goddess Artemis”: rewarded upon reaching D3 league
- Hero card “Peter the Kid”: rewarded upon reaching C league
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pocket Starships teams with STAR TREK for "Borg Invasion" Expansion
- Pocket Starships teams up with CBS Consumer Products for an upcoming expansion to the mobile/Browser called "Star Trek Borg Invasion"...
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...
- Why is Artifact Dying?
- Why has this buy-to-play CCG from Valve gone from 600,000 players to less than one thousand?