King of Kings to launch September 27th
gamigo has announced its plans to release King of Kings 3 this coming Monday, September 27th.
The official launch means that the game will skip from an extended closed beta straight to launch, with no open beta in between. The launch will include a release of 40 additional levels, raising the level cap from 50 to 90, and beta participants will get an exclusive in-game title.
gamigo also publishes Pirate Galaxy, Martial Empires (Europe only), and is preparing to publish Loong and Black Prophecy.
King of Kings 3 Gameplay Screenshot
gamigo is proud to announce the official launch of King of Kings 3 this Monday, September 27th 2010!
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the closed beta period of King of Kings 3. Your feedback, support, and insight were invaluable to the entire King of Kings 3 team. You will be happy to know that upon release we are unlocking an additional 40 levels of content as the level cap has been raised from 50 to 90! Also, all closed beta participants will receive an exclusive in-game title available to no one else!
Once again, we appreciate all of your support with King of Kings 3 and look forward to a thriving community! We will be hosting many player events and hope to see everyone participating for great prizes. Tell all of your friends to come join you in the battle for Tangramia!
(Please Note: There will be a short downtime on Monday, September 27th from 0:00 to 10:00 UTC+2 while the Live servers are prepared)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Bringing Jaw-Dropping Team Warfare to North America
- Aeria Games announces its plans to bring Soldier Front's successor to their lineup.
- Karos Online Review
- Karos Online is an extremely polished fantasy MMORPG that offers many interesting features.
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...