Silkroad-R offers an experience that mirrors the same content as Silkroad Online, but with improvements to experience gain, skill balance, network issues, and more. Choose from two races (Chinese and European), each with their own set of classes, weapons, and skills; along with your allegiance to either become a Hunter, protecting the Silkroad merchants, or a Thief, whose goal is to steal from the merchants.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +13 available classes.
- +Innovative PvP and Profession systems.
- +Improved experience from original Silkroad.
- -Game content identical to Silkroad Online.
- -Complicated progression system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: 3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
- HDD: 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
- Plarium today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook.