SMITE God of the Week – Loki, The Norse Trickster God
SMITE God of the Week – Loki, Norse Trickster God
BakermanBrad showcases Loki, the Norse Trickster God in this episode of SMITE God of the Week. Loki is a melee assassin, or lets just say “The Assassin”, and his skills give us an idea on just how he is meant to be played.Loki’s passive skill is “Behind You!” Loki deals 20% more damage from his basic attacks when hitting enemies from behind. His first skill is called “Vanish” with this skill Loki disappears in a puff of smoke for 3s. While invisible, he is immune to slows and moves 50% faster than normal. His next basic attack from invisibility (or for 2s after) applies a bleed to his target, dealing 30/45/60/75/90 (+25% of your physical power) physical damage every .5s for 2s and reveals Loki.
Loki’s 2nd Skill is “Decoy” now this one is interesting, Loki spawns a decoy version of himself that taunts all nearby enemy minions. After 3s, the decoy explodes dealing 90/155/220/285/350 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies in the radius. Skill three is “Aimed Strike” Upon activation, Loki’s next basic attack does an additional 60/100/140/180/220 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage within 5 seconds. The enemy hit is also slowed by 25% for 3 seconds.
Finally Loki’s ultimate is “Assassinate” Loki teleports to his ground target location. If an enemy god is within the radius, Loki will backstab that target doing 250/325/400/475/550 (140% of your physical power) physical damage and be stunned for 1s.
BakermanBrad also shows of the new Game Mode called “Arena Mode” that ironically features a huge roaring Colosseum setting. Bakerman says ” This is what the original game mode ( or now called Conquest) players who were looking for more fast paced God-killing action were missing.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.