Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG developed by iGameMore that can be played through facebook where you can fight against the force of evil by yourself or alongside friends. The choice is yours! You can start up a guild, build a town, and the most daring of players can engage each other in personal and team-based PvP battles!
On your adventure you can acquire a personal Elf who will accompany you and you can advance your character in numerous ways, whether it be with new gear, upgraded skills, or a new mount that you can ride into battle on in style.
With hundreds of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to the next quest that will help you earn your next awesome piece of gear!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iGameMore
- Publisher: iGameMore
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Internet browser required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Combat Arms prepares for NEMEXIS
- Players of Combat Arms will be treated to a new special update next week, January 18.