Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG developed by iGameMore that can be played through facebook where you can fight against the force of evil by yourself or alongside friends. The choice is yours! You can start up a guild, build a town, and the most daring of players can engage each other in personal and team-based PvP battles!
On your adventure you can acquire a personal Elf who will accompany you and you can advance your character in numerous ways, whether it be with new gear, upgraded skills, or a new mount that you can ride into battle on in style.
With hundreds of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to the next quest that will help you earn your next awesome piece of gear!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iGameMore
- Publisher: iGameMore
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Internet browser required.
- Description: Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG where players can fight against evil. With tons of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to each and every quest you go on!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion Now Live
- ArenaNet®, publisher and developer of the award-winning Guild Wars franchise, today launched Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.