Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG developed by iGameMore that can be played through facebook where you can fight against the force of evil by yourself or alongside friends. The choice is yours! You can start up a guild, build a town, and the most daring of players can engage each other in personal and team-based PvP battles!
On your adventure you can acquire a personal Elf who will accompany you and you can advance your character in numerous ways, whether it be with new gear, upgraded skills, or a new mount that you can ride into battle on in style.
With hundreds of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to the next quest that will help you earn your next awesome piece of gear!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iGameMore
- Publisher: iGameMore
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Internet browser required.
- Description: Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG where players can fight against evil. With tons of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to each and every quest you go on!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Announced
- GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013.
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- TERA's 'Dark Reaches' Update Hits PC Today
- The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled 'Dark Reaches'. It brings a few major changes to the game to shake things up.