Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG developed by iGameMore that can be played through facebook where you can fight against the force of evil by yourself or alongside friends. The choice is yours! You can start up a guild, build a town, and the most daring of players can engage each other in personal and team-based PvP battles!
On your adventure you can acquire a personal Elf who will accompany you and you can advance your character in numerous ways, whether it be with new gear, upgraded skills, or a new mount that you can ride into battle on in style.
With hundreds of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to the next quest that will help you earn your next awesome piece of gear!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iGameMore
- Publisher: iGameMore
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Internet browser required.
- Description: Oraco is a free-to-play browser fantasy MMORPG where players can fight against evil. With tons of fashion items to accessorize with, quests to go on, and a fantastical world to explore Oraco will have you looking forward to each and every quest you go on!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- Heroes & Generals: Updated with improved gameplay tweaks
- Reto-Moto has released a new update for Heroes & Generals with a rewritten and optimized server-side hit-detection system, as well as the ...