Navy Field 2 challenges players to take control of a WWII naval ship and enter the conflict. Engage in large battles with opponents across the world, facing off against over 100 unique ships from the era. Start out with a simple frigate and work towards the ultimate battleships. With seven different nations to choose from, players will have access to technology from around the world, taking on special missions focusing on teamwork.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SDEnterNet
- Publisher: SDEnterNet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Over 100 ships to choose from
- + Team based naval combat
- + Variety of modes for beginners and veterans
- - Niche gameplay
- - May be repetitive to some
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- CPU: Multi-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3850 or newer.
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.
- Albion Online – Beta Updated Look
- While the state of the game was rocky back then, the devs have been putting some serious work in over the past 7 months,.
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.