*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Navy Field 2 challenges players to take control of a WWII naval ship and enter the conflict. Engage in large battles with opponents across the world, facing off against over 100 unique ships from the era. Start out with a simple frigate and work towards the ultimate battleships. With seven different nations to choose from, players will have access to technology from around the world, taking on special missions focusing on teamwork.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SDEnterNet
- Publisher: SDEnterNet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Over 100 ships to choose from
- + Team based naval combat
- + Variety of modes for beginners and veterans
- - Niche gameplay
- - May be repetitive to some
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- CPU: Multi-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3850 or newer.
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!
- Age of Wonders III: Eternal Lords Expansion & V1.5 Out Now
- Triumph Studios releases both the Eternal Lords expansion and the massive free V1.5 Update to the main game.
- Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review
- Well, every now and then, you chance upon a game that’s actually really crazy good (at least compared to everything else in its field).