Red Dead Online: The Naturalist Update Trailer
Track, hunt and study the wonders of the animal kingdom in Red Dead Online’s latest Frontier Pursuit, The Naturalist. Explore diverse locales, encounter majestic new Legendary Animals, and forge your own path as you choose whether to use these findings to learn new skills or bolster your resources and material gains.
Accomplished conservationist Harriet Davenport is looking for adventurers to help her track down specimens and further her extensive knowledge of the animals of the five states. At odds with Harriet’s mission is retired big game hunter Gus Macmillan, who will compensate you handsomely for your hunting skills.
Using the Legendary Animal Map as a guide, you’ll learn the locations of these distinctive creatures – ultimately deciding whether to obtain samples for Harriet and earn precious rewards, or poach them and have Gus turn their hides into ostentatious apparel for your wardrobe.
Plus, a new Advanced Camera, new animal-based Free Roam Events, new weapons, over 250 fixes, balancing adjustments, and general improvements to Red Dead Online – and much, much more including additional gameplay updates in the weeks ahead.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...
- Dungeon League Early Access Review
- At its core, Dungeon League is a Rogue-Like. These are the games that offer similar gameplay to that of the original Rogue.
- Collect-them-all RPG 'Deity Quest' Comes to Steam January 20th
- Fancy Fish Games is pleased to bring the exploration-based battler Deity Quest™ to PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam January 20th, 2015.