Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - Teaser revealed for Entanglement Update
- Today, the ArenaNet team is here to introduce the teaser video for Episode 2 of their living world series for Guild Wars 2, known as "Ent...
- Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
- Landmark's last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and mor...
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...