HeroesGo is a 3D, dungeon-based fantasy MMORPG. Featuring four starting classes (Breaker, Blader, Gunslinger, and Mage), players may adventure into dungeons to battle enemies, develop their skills, and acquire useful equipment and crystals. The game also features a crafting system, guilds, and a PvP arena.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ESTsoft
- Publisher: ESTSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Buffs assist with leveling secondary characters.
- +Arena PvP.
- +Colorful Bright Visuals
- +Arcade Feel
- -Currently no gamepad support.
- -Latency Issues.
- -Gear Plays Large Role in PvP.
- -Risky Enchantment System (Cash Shop Driven)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800+
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Crafting Mastery Announced
- A new way for players to grow and progress their max level characters
- Titanfall PC Review - Not Worth the Price
- OnRPG's Abubakr takes a critical look at the highly anticipated Titanfall, an FPS by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts.
- World of Warships Closed Beta Departs March 12th
- Wargaming is excited to announce that preparations are underway for the World of Warships Closed Beta, which will begin on March 12. Applicati...