HeroesGo is a 3D, dungeon-based fantasy MMORPG. Featuring four starting classes (Breaker, Blader, Gunslinger, and Mage), players may adventure into dungeons to battle enemies, develop their skills, and acquire useful equipment and crystals. The game also features a crafting system, guilds, and a PvP arena.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ESTsoft
- Publisher: ESTSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Buffs assist with leveling secondary characters.
- +Arena PvP.
- +Colorful Bright Visuals
- +Arcade Feel
- -Currently no gamepad support.
- -Latency Issues.
- -Gear Plays Large Role in PvP.
- -Risky Enchantment System (Cash Shop Driven)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800+
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
- Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free.
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Reveals The Dwarf Ranger
- Developer Fatshark announced today that its latest character reveal for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is Bardin Goreksson.