Heroes of Dire
Join the latest adventure! Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. In Heroes of Dire, players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory. Enjoy quick turn-based battles where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Assemble squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players. Along with over 50 weapon classes including, daggers, swords, hammers, and more, and with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by complex procedural generation algorithm, no two matches are ever the same.
Heroes of Dire will be crossplatform across PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. The game will feature live in-game Dungeon Master events and bracketed PvP tournaments, with a commitment to staying away from “pay to win.”
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spellbook
- Publisher: Spellbook
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- KartRider arrives on Facebook
- Nexon has launched the open beta of KartRider Dash on Facebook.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.