Heroes of Dire
Join the latest adventure! Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. In Heroes of Dire, players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory. Enjoy quick turn-based battles where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Assemble squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players. Along with over 50 weapon classes including, daggers, swords, hammers, and more, and with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by complex procedural generation algorithm, no two matches are ever the same.
Heroes of Dire will be crossplatform across PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. The game will feature live in-game Dungeon Master events and bracketed PvP tournaments, with a commitment to staying away from “pay to win.”
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spellbook
- Publisher: Spellbook
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
- There's a lot more to come too, but let's cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!