Heroes of Dire
Join the latest adventure! Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. In Heroes of Dire, players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory. Enjoy quick turn-based battles where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Assemble squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players. Along with over 50 weapon classes including, daggers, swords, hammers, and more, and with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by complex procedural generation algorithm, no two matches are ever the same.
Heroes of Dire will be crossplatform across PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. The game will feature live in-game Dungeon Master events and bracketed PvP tournaments, with a commitment to staying away from “pay to win.”
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spellbook
- Publisher: Spellbook
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Reveals Background Story
- Find out more about the doomsday predictions of Tata Blitz!
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
- This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5, adding the Siren's Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.