Heroes of Dire
Join the latest adventure! Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. In Heroes of Dire, players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory. Enjoy quick turn-based battles where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Assemble squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players. Along with over 50 weapon classes including, daggers, swords, hammers, and more, and with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by complex procedural generation algorithm, no two matches are ever the same.
Heroes of Dire will be crossplatform across PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. The game will feature live in-game Dungeon Master events and bracketed PvP tournaments, with a commitment to staying away from “pay to win.”
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spellbook
- Publisher: Spellbook
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Heroes of Dire is a tactical RPG created by Spellbook. players command squads of fighters through strategic turn-based battles to win treasure, honor, and glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 10/16/2015
- Our editors are back after a one-week hiatus to tackle the latest news in free-to-play MMOs and online games!