Hanako – Honor & Blade
The world of Feudal Japan is a dance between life and death, and Hanako – Honor & Blade lets you experience that in multiplayer action combat. Partake in battles across multiple maps, join a clan, customize your warrior, and master your skills. Hanako features precision-based directional combat, multiple abilities and skills to choose from in each match, and differing game modes to test your skills. The game offers four classes, each with two combat styles to allow you to adapt to the battlefield: Kenshi (Swordsman), Naginata (Bladed-Staff), Ite (Archer), and Ninja (Specialist).
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: +Mpact Games
- Publisher: +Mpact Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
- The full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs