New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.
Maven is the newest Section 9 operative, created in cooperation with the license-holders of “The Ghost in the Shell.” Previously in the South American military, Maven is an expert in guerrilla warfare and topography. Her cyberskll is a therm-optic barrier capable of obscuring sight. At Tier 2 of this ability, the size of the barrier increases. However, barriers can be destroyed by enemies.
The update also introduces the new Port map, an early version of the Ghost Screen stat tracking feature, new weapons and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire Beta 1.1 Introduces March on Tusk Valley
- Highlights include: new class advance, new level cap, new PvP map and new equipment set system.
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...
- Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
- Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13.