New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.
Maven is the newest Section 9 operative, created in cooperation with the license-holders of “The Ghost in the Shell.” Previously in the South American military, Maven is an expert in guerrilla warfare and topography. Her cyberskll is a therm-optic barrier capable of obscuring sight. At Tier 2 of this ability, the size of the barrier increases. However, barriers can be destroyed by enemies.
The update also introduces the new Port map, an early version of the Ghost Screen stat tracking feature, new weapons and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
- Gloria VIctis Prealpha weather The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game...
- Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
- Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...