First Assault (Ghost in the Shell Online) is an upcoming free to play MMOFPS being developed by NEXON for PC where players can fight as an augmented soldier in a dystopian future, based on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex manga and anime. In First Assault players can become an elite soldier that has been augmented with new abilities. Hard training and the unique skill-sets you have gained from it has made you more formidable than any regular human combatant in this dystopian, cyberpunk world. You won’t be taking on your enemies alone though. You will need to work with your team and use your SkillSync if you wish to turn the tides of battle in your favor.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neople
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Skill sharing system lets players swap skills in battle.
- +1000s of combinations available in cyborg customization.
- +Officially based on the Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex franchise
- -Class balance issues.
- -Feels very loosely connected to the series
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit (or later)
- CPU: Intel i5 2500 3.3 Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 450
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
- An internal interview with Capcom's Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monst...
- Starcraft 2: Season 1 Finals Coming Soon
- ESL, the world’s largest eSports company, today announced that the Season 1 Finals for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II World Champ...