Hanako – Honor & Blade
The world of Feudal Japan is a dance between life and death, and Hanako – Honor & Blade lets you experience that in multiplayer action combat. Partake in battles across multiple maps, join a clan, customize your warrior, and master your skills. Hanako features precision-based directional combat, multiple abilities and skills to choose from in each match, and differing game modes to test your skills. The game offers four classes, each with two combat styles to allow you to adapt to the battlefield: Kenshi (Swordsman), Naginata (Bladed-Staff), Ite (Archer), and Ninja (Specialist).
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: +Mpact Games
- Publisher: +Mpact Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Online begins March Carnival
- A special Carnival event has begun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- Mobile MMORPG 'Team Guardian' launches on iOS Globally
- Team Guardian was already live on Google Play and was in the top 10 in many countries. Now it's live on iOS devices!