Guardians of Middle-earth is a MOBA-style game offering five-versus-five battles all in the clash over Middle-earth. Play as one of over three dozen guardians of Middle Earth, purchasing items and buffs between matches to ensure your victory. Stats, leaderboards, and in-game voice communication round out your battle tools.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Editor's Score: 1/5
- +High quality.
- +Heroes straight from Middle-earth lore.
- -Lacks complexity and innovation.
- -Game must be purchased to play.
- -Mindless combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- DragonFable Full Review
- DragonFable is an enjoyable single player RPG experience with an entertaining story and plenty of quests to perform.
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?) - With a possible business model change? Most likely.
- Siegelord: Events and 37Games Day This March
- Is your mind often plagued with delusions of grandeur and world domination? If so, 37Games has just the right game for you.