Dragona Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragona Page.
Dragona is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GameClubb – the same company several games in the Phillipines including CrossFire, Twelve Sky 2, and several other titles. Dragona is one of their only “Global” games though. Global meaning the game has no IP restrictions / bans. The game features 8 playable classes (which are unfortunately gender locked) as well as a unique transformation system. The game launched into open beta on December 22, 2011. To learn more about Dragona check out the official MMOHuts Dragona page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m
- Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
- The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions & more.