Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Feature-rich gameplay: Take command of gatling crossbow towers, to fireball shooting catapults, to heroes with abilities.
Realistic Classical Design: Enjoy classical empire style art and game design, REALISTIC city building.
Heroes: All heroes have unique abilities. Pair them up with regular troops to enhance their combat prowess.
Conquer the world: Battle against other players online from across the globe.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
- +Strong 3D visuals.
- +Decent touch controls.
- -Limited features overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 42 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that Neverwinter will see its fourth module, Tyranny of Dragons, released in August 2014.
- Tiny Dice Dungeon Review
- There was a time in gaming history that RPGs meant you’d resort to playing it on a table, with pens and papers, a big rule book, a Game Mast...
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!