Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Feature-rich gameplay: Take command of gatling crossbow towers, to fireball shooting catapults, to heroes with abilities.
Realistic Classical Design: Enjoy classical empire style art and game design, REALISTIC city building.
Heroes: All heroes have unique abilities. Pair them up with regular troops to enhance their combat prowess.
Conquer the world: Battle against other players online from across the globe.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
- +Strong 3D visuals.
- +Decent touch controls.
- -Limited features overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 42 MB
- Description: Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tango 5 Reloaded Extends Their Open Beta
- Tango 5 Reloaded, the Tactical PVP game from PC has extended their Open Beta for players desiring to check out the game.
- Crossout Starts the Holiday Season with a Bang
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced a holiday event for Crossout. Update 0.8.4, code-named Snowstorm released its holiday goodness.
- Hero's Song Interview with John Smedley
- With its Kickstarter officially underway, Hero’s Song has quite the development team behind it including John Smedley, formerly of SOE.