Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Feature-rich gameplay: Take command of gatling crossbow towers, to fireball shooting catapults, to heroes with abilities.
Realistic Classical Design: Enjoy classical empire style art and game design, REALISTIC city building.
Heroes: All heroes have unique abilities. Pair them up with regular troops to enhance their combat prowess.
Conquer the world: Battle against other players online from across the globe.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
- +Strong 3D visuals.
- +Decent touch controls.
- -Limited features overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 42 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: Kingdom War Expansion Details Explained
- The PvP oriented MMOPRG, Conquer Online announced that an important expansion, "Kingdom War", will be released in the first quarter ...
- Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
- The latest update to hit Gloria Victis' alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs.
- Black Desert Online Brings Butt Pose Victories to PvP
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will get special butt pose victory animations in the new Crimson Battlefield PvP mode.