Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Feature-rich gameplay: Take command of gatling crossbow towers, to fireball shooting catapults, to heroes with abilities.
Realistic Classical Design: Enjoy classical empire style art and game design, REALISTIC city building.
Heroes: All heroes have unique abilities. Pair them up with regular troops to enhance their combat prowess.
Conquer the world: Battle against other players online from across the globe.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
- +Strong 3D visuals.
- +Decent touch controls.
- -Limited features overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 42 MB
- Description: Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...
- SMITE Patch 3.9 Viking Invasion Patch Notes Revealed
- This week, Hi-Rez has revealed the upcoming patch notes for SMITE Update 3.9, Viking Invasion.
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.