Empire Siege is a mobile RTS developed by Elex. Using touch screen commands Empire Siege recreates all the real-time strategic gameplay found in PC RTS titles with scaled down controls.
Feature-rich gameplay: Take command of gatling crossbow towers, to fireball shooting catapults, to heroes with abilities.
Realistic Classical Design: Enjoy classical empire style art and game design, REALISTIC city building.
Heroes: All heroes have unique abilities. Pair them up with regular troops to enhance their combat prowess.
Conquer the world: Battle against other players online from across the globe.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Android
- +Strong 3D visuals.
- +Decent touch controls.
- -Limited features overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 42 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
- Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam.
- Netmarble Unleashes First Content Update for Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, introduces the first content update - much of which driven by player feedback - for its...