Dekaron is a fast paced action MMORPG. The game labels itself as an arcade style action MMORPG, which is a fairly accurate description, as the game’s combat is smoothly animated and polished. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP as the game has open PvP in certain zones and a dueling system everywhere else. The game’s varied skill tree system has an incredible array of skills to learn, so the game is sure to be varied. The game has
Azure Knight: The Azure Knight is the traditional melee archetype with a primarily melee focus and self buffs.
Segnale: (Female) The Segnale serves as primarily a support class with healing and buff capabilities and several strong debuffs.
Incar Magician: (Female) Incar Magicians are the traditional ‘wizard’ archetype with the ability to cast powerful offensive spells. They’re capable of using both wands and staves.
Segita Hunter: (Female) The Segita Hunter is basically an ‘archer’ class that can deal great damage from a distance but are more vulnerable in close range combat. They can use Bows or Crossbows for ranged attacks and daggers for melee oriented combat.
Vicious Summoner: Vicious Summoners are a mix of the ‘rogue’ and ‘druid’ archetypes, as they are capable of summoning powerful pets to assist them in battle, but also have the ability to use twin blades in melee combat.
Bagi Warrior: Bagi Warriors are the main ‘warrior’ archetype as they are the most capable at absorbing damage and ‘tanking’ monsters. They are simmilar to the Azure Knight, but tend to have more hitpoints at the expense of attack power.
Aloken: Aloken use spears for melee damage and offers multiple buffs and spells to assist themselves and their allies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Acclaim Entertainment, GameHI
- Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment, GameHI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Smooth combat gameplay.
- +Each class has unique stat growth.
- +Varied skills.
- -Latency issues.
- -Clumsy and poorly designed interface.
- -Spammers advertising in game.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP / Vista
- CPU:Intel Core i5 or better
- RAM:4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 or better
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...
- Risa Lohlunat Summer Event Returns to Star Trek Online on June 5
- Cryptic and Perfect World offer a special summer themed event for players of Star Trek Online through June and July.