KartRider Rush+ Teaser
Start your engines! Nexon announces free-to-play kart racing mobile game, KartRider Rush+, coming soon to iOS and Android worldwide. Based on the immensely popular KartRider franchise, KartRider Rush+ is the most expansive kart racing game on mobile delivering thrill racing game modes for racers of all levels.
Featuring familiar faces such as Dao and Bazzi, KartRider Rush+ has a variety of game modes, including an immersive Story Mode unique to the KartRider franchise. Whether racing solo or among friends, KartRider Rush+ offers diverse gameplay modes such as an Arcade Mode and Speed Race giving all types of racers something to enjoy.
With dozens of karts and tracks to choose from, players can individualize their experience with extensive customization options for characters, such as outfits and accessories even personalizing their karts with decals, plates and more.
Drivers will also be able to maximize social interaction in KartRider Rush+, playing competitive matches in real-time with friends, visiting in-game homes, and joining forces with players from around the world by creating clubs.
KartRider Rush+ will be available globally in multiple languages including English, Korean, Thai, and Traditional Chinese.
Visit https://kartrush.nexon.com for the latest updates and information.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.