Captain Heroes is an arcade style shooter developed by ZQGame. With a mix of arcade shooting and RPG elements, Captain heroes takes the Soul Guardians franchise to a whole new level.
Endless shooting: Using a unique control scheme, players can shoot enemies and dodge at the same time.
Collect: Collect a ton of different captains and heroes to use in battle.
Several game modes: Play in Time Attack mode, poison mode, hostage rescue mode and more.
Ranking system: Compare your skills against players from around the world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZQGame
- Publisher: ZQGame
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: Android
- +Good visuals.
- +Decent controls.
- -Reused assets from Soul Guardians.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...
- Forge of Empires Soon Launches Progressive Era
- InnoGames just announced the ninth era to dawn in its popular online game, Forge of Empires.