Captain Heroes is an arcade style shooter developed by ZQGame. With a mix of arcade shooting and RPG elements, Captain heroes takes the Soul Guardians franchise to a whole new level.
Endless shooting: Using a unique control scheme, players can shoot enemies and dodge at the same time.
Collect: Collect a ton of different captains and heroes to use in battle.
Several game modes: Play in Time Attack mode, poison mode, hostage rescue mode and more.
Ranking system: Compare your skills against players from around the world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZQGame
- Publisher: ZQGame
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: Android
- +Good visuals.
- +Decent controls.
- -Reused assets from Soul Guardians.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.