Captain Heroes is an arcade style shooter developed by ZQGame. With a mix of arcade shooting and RPG elements, Captain heroes takes the Soul Guardians franchise to a whole new level.
Endless shooting: Using a unique control scheme, players can shoot enemies and dodge at the same time.
Collect: Collect a ton of different captains and heroes to use in battle.
Several game modes: Play in Time Attack mode, poison mode, hostage rescue mode and more.
Ranking system: Compare your skills against players from around the world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZQGame
- Publisher: ZQGame
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: Android
- +Good visuals.
- +Decent controls.
- -Reused assets from Soul Guardians.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.2
- Description: Captain Heroes is an arcade style shooter developed by ZQGame. With a mix of arcade shooting and RPG elements, Captain heroes takes the Soul Guardians franchise to a whole new level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena, Introduces Path of Exile PvP Changes
- With only a few days left until the December 12 release of Path of Exile's player-versus-player-centric Content Update 1.3.0, Grinding Ge...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.