Captain Heroes is an arcade style shooter developed by ZQGame. With a mix of arcade shooting and RPG elements, Captain heroes takes the Soul Guardians franchise to a whole new level.
Endless shooting: Using a unique control scheme, players can shoot enemies and dodge at the same time.
Collect: Collect a ton of different captains and heroes to use in battle.
Several game modes: Play in Time Attack mode, poison mode, hostage rescue mode and more.
Ranking system: Compare your skills against players from around the world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZQGame
- Publisher: ZQGame
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: Android
- +Good visuals.
- +Decent controls.
- -Reused assets from Soul Guardians.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.2
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Ornn Champion Review
- Ornn, the Fire Below the Mountain, is the latest champion release from League of Legends and is by far the raddest ram around.
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Expansion includes new zones and more
- Villagers and Heroes upcoming expansion, Starfall will have seven new zones [four at launch, more coming later in the expansion].
- Welcome Travelers: Arcane Hearts Is Officially Launched
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today the official commercial launch of its new free to play browser ba...