Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World Unveils New Video Series
GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched its first television show as part of a new series of videos intended to both entertain and educate players about its acclaimed fantasy MMORPG, The Aurora World.
In its debut episode, players are introduced to Majinn and learn how to obtain and utilize these inimitable anomalies. Majinns are a unique hybrid pet/mount system that is designed to assist players in their journey through this lush fantasy world. Unique and beautiful creatures, Majinns come in many forms and if a player is lucky enough to obtain one, will become their ultimate guardian through their adventure! Players can obtain Majinns in three ways; through quests, by purchasing them in the item mall or by drops.
Majinns act as both mount, when a Majinn reaches level 20, and also a fierce battle companion. As a Majinn levels and gains experiences through battle, it will be able to learn attack skills to better assist its master. With its “soul capture” ability, a Majinn can absorb an enemy’s soul and increase its special skills.
Players can follow all the upcoming The Aurora World TV Channel videos which will feature not only basic game mechanics but more advanced videos such as how to build specific character classes plus a whole lot more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Granado Espada Bristia Arc Finale for September
- This September, Redbana brings the epic conclusion to Granado Espada Online’s Bristia story arc with its finale, Renauld’s Underworld.